Monday, August 13, 2007

marta's view on cat blogs

For a cat lover like myself discovering a whole host of blogs singing the praises of cats was quite a joy! I have three wonderful feline companions. Each unique in character and looks. Each one with their own unique style. All three bring bundles of happiness each day to my husband and I. The blogs show in a special and informal way that we are not alone. We even have two "Grandkitties". I guess it is in the genes and we have passed it on to our daughter. Who has passed in on to her husband (very special indeed since he never had a pet growing up)!

We found our little loves at Buddy's a no kill shelter. Looking for two litter mates
was easy... finding a spare that was not a litter mate was easier yet. He found us.
While my husband was filling out the paperwork this little bundle of fur climbed and high stool at the breakfast counter and managed to lay his head on my husband's knee. His name was Tonto. Perfect name for his personality... faithful companion. My husband turned to me and said "how much harder could it be to have three cats instead of two?" My daughter and her husband were in the room and they both agreed... now what could I say.

2 comments:

SueBum said...

The only thing that might be better would be if it was about Dogs or maybe dogs and cats. Love the picture

mmarta said...

Yes dogs are great too!Thanks.